Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Corn 'Corn-tinues'........


Duzbin: DC, have you bought the movie tickets? Please ‘indy-cate’ if you have.

whmok: Duzbin! I’m going to watch with my family this Sunday. Don’t you dare tell me what happens ‘indy-end ah.’

Sentient: It will be very ‘in-dy-cent’ if he told you what happens ‘indy-end’. I should also ‘indy-cate’ to you that I have seen it already.

whmok: It is ‘indy-eed’ annoying how you guys get to watch it first in a different ‘time-Jones’. If you tell me about it, I can’t watch the show ‘indy-ferently’ and ‘indy-pendent’ from your opinions.



Q: What is Indiana Jones’ favourite Indian meal?

A: Its in the theme song, “papapapa……… papadom…… papapapa….. papa domdomdom…”


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how 'indy-ferent' many 'indy-viduals' can be to the sufferings of others exposed to this verbal vomit we spew ... we had better keep it under control lest we end up 'indy-eeep shit'

whmok said...

'Indy-eed.'

But you have to admit it is hard to ‘whip’ up a dialogue like ours and some do take their ‘hat’ off for the way we ‘crack’ corny jokes.

WanZ said...

*takes her hat off*

Angela said...

Tsk tsk. I am indy-ied humbled by the ingenious exchange.

Hehe...

Anonymous said...

Am I too late to have a say 'indy-s' conversation? I just want to 'v-indy-cate' ourseves by saying this: I think our corny jokes are quite 'a-maize-ing'.

In fact, Mok, you should compile our jokes into a volume titled "The Corn-icles". We'd probably 'cob' a lot of shit for it, though.

whmok said...

Duzbin:

Hear! Hear! Sorry, i mean Ear! Ear!

.....and we use aliases here to maintain anonymity. Can't you tell that with my alias 'whmok' you can't figure out who i am?

The Girl Next Door said...

u guys 'crack' me up... i just cannot 'corn-pete'...